is a world specialist in Creative Economy & Sustainable Development
. She created and coordinates the Create Futures
international movement. Working in Brazil and abroad, her trans-disciplinary profile has led her to develop methodologies that integrate Creative Economy + Sustainability + Future + Innovation
work shows why Creative Economy is strategic in the 21st
century, the opportunities it offers and the conditions necessary for its flourishing, and it contributes to insert the subject in the development agenda in international, national, state and county levels.
Her trajectory has three phases which the common line of searching for competences and experiences that can contribute to development processes through creativity and culture. (81-93) Cultural sector (theater, movies, TV); education in “Art and Movement Theory”; director awarded for multimedia shows; producer and presenter. (94-01) Creating communication and promotion strategies for multinational, Brazilian, and third sector corporations. (2001…) Advisor, lecturer, consultant, curator, organizer of courses and workshops for corporations, Sustainable Development. Under such diversity one finds the permanent research over the cross use of artistic and cultural tools in the processes of transformation and development, which gained impulse after the award-scholarship given by the Vitae Foundation (91). After founding Crocodilo Produções Artísticas (artistic and cultural sector / 81), the broadening of the work the firm become Enthusiasmo Cultural. Current activities (among other)
- CEO of Enthusiasmo Cultural: enterprise specialized in consultancy, conferences and corporative strategies www.enthusiasmo.com.br
- Senior Advisor , Creative Economy for Development Program of the Special Unit on South- South Cooperation / UNDP, since 2005 http://tcdc1.undp.org
- International Consultant for UNESCO, Convênio Andrés Bello, OEI (Organization of Ibero American States), Spanish Agency for International Cooperation and Development.
- Founder and coordinator of Crie Futuros: visions and methods to create desirable futures, and of WikiFuturos: multimedia encyclopedia of desirable futures www.wikifuturos.com.br
- Member of the Council of the IN-MOD, National Institute for Fashion and Design, São Paulo Fashion Week www.spfw.com.br
- Voluntary work: Founder and member of the council of the Nucleus of Studies of Future of PUC/ SP, which represents Brazil within the Millennium Project of the United Nations University www.nef.org.br
- Director International Cooperation of Pensarte Institute www.pensarte.org.br;
- Member of the Board of Direction of NGO Doutores da Alegria
- Curator Creative Corridor: Exhibition on Creative Economy for Better Cities and Better Lives, UN Pavilion, Shangai Universal Expo 2010, of United Nations Development Program, New York
- Coordinator of “Memórias Y Futuros”, Exposición y Proyecto Las Américas: The role of woman in the Bicentennials of Americas (Spain Foreign Affairs Ministry, Colombia Ministry of Culture, Uruguay and Argentina);
- Articulator of electronic magazines “Cultura e Mercado” www.culturaemercado.com.br; “Mercado Ético” http://mercadoetico.terra.com.br and Creative Economy blogs http://economiacriativa.blogspot.comehttp://economiadacultura.blogspot.com
Works (among other)
- Advisor: AECID – Spanish Agency for International Cooperation and Development; UNESCO; Ministry of Culture; SEBRAE – Brazilian Service of Support to MPEs / Brazil; São Paulo City Hall, PNUD, Governments of the states of São Paulo, Parana, Alagoas, Ceara, Paraiba, Espirito Santo; Abrinq Foundation for the Rights of the Children; Itaú Social Foundation; Cenpec.
- National and International lecturer on the subjects: change; vision of future; enterprising; creativity; culture and development. Clients (among other): ONU, AECI, UNCTAD, Ford, Unilever, Avon, Correios, ABRAS, Itaú Social, Sebrae, Natura, Nestlé.
- Workshops over themes related to creative economy, sustainability, local development, using artistic languages and desirable futures.
- Exhibitions and cultural installations for Santo André City Hall, Architecture Biennale, Bunge, Cenpec, SESC, Sebrae SP, Pólo Petroquímico; Japonese Immigration Centenary.
- Creation and artistic direction started with “Clara Crocodilo” (80). Realized very many theater and dance; directed events, music shows and new circus; worked with important names of the artistic-cultural Brazilian scene. As an actress, she took part in publicity films, movies and TV programs (series: “Vale Tudo”, “Ana Raio”, “Noivas de Copacabana”; presenter of the cultural programs “Metrópolis” and “Carlton Cine”). During the 80’s she also choreographed, did art direction and was direction assistant for names such as Jayme Monjardin e Arnaldo Jabor.
- Actions and promotional & cultural events (many of them have been awarded): Abril Publishing, BMW, Avon, Brahma, Boticário, Esso, Hyundai, Tintas Coral, Luxaflex, Möet & Chandon; Phillips; Nestlé; MTV; county, state and federal governments; Sebrae; Natura.
See full CV below:
View more presentations from Lala Deheinzelin.